Abstracts should not be greater than 400 words. Later on, after approval by the scientific committee, the communication must be send, in a form of a text (of a maximum of 1000 words) for being included in the book of abstracts. Those accepted for non-oral presentation must send a video (3 to 5 minutes in amateur quality), and those selected to be presented as “oral presentation” will have up to 10 minutes plus 10 more minutes for on-site discussion.
All submission will be available on the website of the congress (with a password only for delegates) from the acceptance by the scientific committee until the very date of the conference, and two months later.
In summary, steps in the process are:
- Send abstracts.
- Review by the Scientific Committee.
- Approval by the Scientific Committee.
- Send full communications (text and/or video)
- Full communications will be accesible for all delegates in the websites.Debate is open.
- Selection for oral presentation.
NEW DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS: JULY, 21st.
We will accept a maximum of two abstracts for on-site attender, an one abstract for on-line attender.